Go Travel: The Land of Lights & Christmas Magic Kansas City Weekend Trip
December 15 @ 8:30 am - December 18 @ 6:00 pm
The Land of Lights & Christmas Magic Kansas City Weekend Trip
Get ready to be awed by all the beautiful Christmas lights on the plaza and the city of fountains in Kansas City. This trip has something for everyone, from luxury hotels, museums, mystery dinners, and holiday traditions of horse-drawn carriage rides. Bring a friend to share this unique seasonal trip.
Date & Price
Friday – Monday, December 15-18, 2023
Leave on Friday at 8:30 am
Return on Monday at 6:00 pm
$900 per person
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Plaza
- Kansas City Christmas Lights Tour
- Murder Mystery Dinner at Crown Plaza
- National WW1 Museum
- The John Wornall House
- Shopping on the Plaza
- Horse-drawn Carriage Ride
- Meals on your own. Your hostess will find you those special places to dine that only the locals know.
- Transportation, driver, and hostess
- All museum entries, show performances, carriage ride, gratuity, and three (3) breakfast meals
- Premium Lodging for 3 nights
- 6-13 guest max
How To Sign Up
Signups for trips will be made through Go Global (either online or by phone).
For participants’ safety, travel registrations and trip liability waivers must be completed and returned to Go Global prior to boarding the bus. If trips exceed the number of seats available, additional trips will be arranged to accommodate guests.
About Elder Care
Elder Care Development Director