Elder Care’s Brighter Living companions provide peace-of-mind to families by helping to ensure that loved ones are safe and secure when the family is unavailable due to proximity, work hours or for a variety of reasons. Our companions can act as the house manager for seniors living independently and maintain a supportive role of advocacy while providing social interaction, supervision and monitoring for moderate- to high-functioning senior adults.
What is Brighter Living?
Brighter Living is a fee-based companion care service in which our companions provide one- to 24-hour quality care in the home. Services include:
- House management
- Laundry and ironing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation (including to and from local doctor appointments, salon, weekly events, etc.)
- Shopping and errand assistance
- Social stimulation including reading, playing cards and board games
- Companionship and interaction
- Watering plants
- Pet care
- Laying out clothing for the next day
- And more
Because each person is unique, the level of care will be tailored to fit the needs.
Why Choose Elder Care Brighter Living?
The goal of Elder Care Brighter Living Home Services is to be an extension of your family and to help prevent premature placement in a nursing home. We help families and individuals fill the gap in care and ensure loved ones are safe and secure. Brighter Living is a wonderful choice for adult children who are caring for older parents. Brighter Living Companions offer care for seniors and can provide security for family members who live far away. Companion services are ideal for individuals who:
- Need 24 hour supervision, but do not need nursing home care
- Are released from the hospital and need supervision
- Have difficulty completing household chores that require bending, reaching and lifting
- No longer drive and need transportation to appointments
- Have difficulty navigating stores due to mobility
- Need well-check visits on a daily or weekly basis
- And more
How can I help my loved one?
Set up an appointment to meet with our Brighter Living Home Services staff. We can let you know how our companion care can help with your specific situation. Call 918-336-8500 and ask for the Intake Coordinator.
Gift Certificates for Brighter Living Home Services are available and make a caring gift. Call 918-336-8500.